Real Estate Business Building Resources for REALTORS(R) and Agents
Success in any business starts with excellent support, mentoring and resources. These resources should help you achieve your real estate business goals.
Setup Your Blog
- Step 1: Buy a domain name. Pick something that focuses on your niche and market. Go buy your domain name and come back here when you are done.
- Step 2: Get a hosting account to put up your blog and point your domain to it. For a free month of hosting, use coupon code SKERealtyGroup. Go buy your hosting account and come back here when you are done.
- Step 3: Install Wordpress with a click of a button onto your hosting account
- Step 4: Pick out your theme, upload your photo, input your contact information, required disclosures and company information
- Step 5: Put up your first blog post
Calendar of Classes & More
SKE Realty Group - Team Meetings
Kootenai County Total Market Overview
- Monthly Market Overviews coming shortly
Marketing & Technology Implementation
- Facebook Tips for Real Estate Agents Video Series
What are some facebook best practices? How can you cultivate your facebook relationships? What are do's and dont's to using facebook? Learn these answers and more in this facebook for real estate video series.
Research & Downloads
- 2010 NAR Profile of Home Buyers and Sellers
-Who are today's home buyers and sellers?
-Do they use the services of a real estate professional?
-What role does the internet play?
These questions and many more are answered in this newly released profile of home buyers and sellers. This valuable tool provides the answers in a user-friendly format, designed to allow easy comparisons with previous studies, using a mix of charts, graphs and tables.
- 2010 NAR Member
- NAR Relocation Report
Relocation Reports are a great tool for real estate professionals!! They pinpoint which counties relocation clients are coming from/going to along with income information – that is, how many households from New York County, NY, Bucks County, PA, and Bergen County, NJ, etc. moved to Palm Beach County FL and the relative income of the relocation clients coming from these counties. Build your book of business by:
• Advertising in other counties to win clients moving to your area
• Increasing business from referrals
Relocation Reports are available for all counties in the U.S. and can now be accessed instantly online after ordering. From the drop down menu select a report "Year", then the "State", and finally the desired "County".
Various Video Resources
Social Media Revolution - Is Social Media a Fad? Or the Biggest Shift Since the Industrial Revolution?